LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Nights
Company: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Nights with HCA Florida Oak
Hill Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted
to giving back!BenefitsHCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital family! We will give you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
looking for an enthusiastic LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Nights
to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and
QualificationsThe Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN/LPN) delivers high quality, patient-centered care by
performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services. In
collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team, the
LPN/LVN provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with
the scope and standards of the specialty.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by
the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of
practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and
volunteers to help deliver quality patient care.Requirements:
- Currently licensed as a vocational nurse or practical nurse in
the state of Florida, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification from the
American Heart Association required.
- IV Certification from a state-approved course required (30-day
grace period from start date).
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly
preferred, but not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying
of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written
instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC
- Vocational School Graduate. -HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital is a
350-bed facility offering a range of services. Oak Hill Hospital is
proud to be a Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint
Commission. We are the area's second largest private employer and
offer the area's only Pediatric ER as well as the only open heart
program in Hernando county. Our reputation as one of the area's
premier employers is due, in no small part, to the environment
created by the dedicated people that chose to build their career
with us. Our organization includes superb medical staff, innovative
services, and a dedicated team of talented colleagues. We are
located on Florida's Nature Coast in a great community to raise a
family. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's
fastest growing counties. We believe excellent people make
excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work
you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll consider our careers at
Oak Hill Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive
years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our LPN - Licensed
Practical Nurse Nights opening. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Florida Oak Hill Hospital, Spring Hill , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Nights, Healthcare , Brooksville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!